We don't even have to beg her to play with the football and basketball. She's a natural. Ok I might have placed her hands on the basketball for her. It's never too early to learn good form :)
That's for you Amanda :)
Madi likes to sit on John's shoulders and pound on his head. It's so funny and she gets a kick out of it.
We took another trip to downtown Philly! Cliff and Eleanor (John's Dad and Step Mom) went to the Hill Comorah Pageant and stopped to see us on there way back home. It was the first time we realized Madi has stranger anxiety :( I'm the only one that holds her out here so I'm nervous for when I come home. Hopefully she doesn't cling to me the whole time. Anyway, we had a good time!
In front of Independence Hall by the George Washington Statue
Court room in Independence Hall
Waiting in line for the tour of Independence Hall.
Top of the steps at the Art Museum
Our feet next to Rocky's
Madi's picture with the Rocky Statue. It's not the best but it's proof she's been there.
Where the Sixers play...
Where the Eagles play...
Where the Phillies play...
Round 2 of the competition...
You can decide for yourself who's winning...I tend to favor Madi. Madi's hair is all grown in but it's just not very thick. It is important that I keep a bow on her head or else she gets mistaken for a boy. Even when she is dressed in pink. Don't ask. People are weird here.





3 comments:
I would blow up that picture of Madi with the Dr Pepper! I love it
Madi is so cute...people always mistake Josie for a boy too, it's annoying.
Hey KeL! I always check your blog and love to see new updates. Madi is getting so big and is just as cute as ever! I love the basketball/football pics - good call! I hope you've having a great summer!
Post a Comment